I want you to imagine a world where society said that fat was beautiful. Forget all this skinny bullshit; imagine that men only wanted fat girls. If you were skinny, you were shamed and beat down and picked on like fat girls are now. It was considered ‘unhealthy’ and ‘disgusting’ to be thin and sickly looking. Imagine it for a minute.
Imagine all the stores you went to didn’t carry your size, and the women who worked there sneered at you and gave you dirty looks while they whispered about you.
Imagine all the people staring at you when you ordered food in public, and pointed while you ate (or didn’t).
Imagine all the people on the bus looking at you like you’re a fucking alien when you got on, and wouldn’t make room for you.
What if when you turned on your television, you were bombarded with all these images of fat women being beautiful and it made you want to fucking die? What if…
Imagine you’re in a club with your girlfriends, and they are all getting hit on, and every guy turns up his nose at you and pretends you are invisible; or worse, says something snarky to you about how ugly you are.
Imagine you’re at the beach and people kick sand on you like you’re not even worth being polite to?
Imagine not being able to log into your tumblr without a hundred messages about how disgusting you are and how much of a waste of flesh you are.
I want you to imagine that every person you’ve ever said anything bad about was suddenly a thousand times more attractive than you. How would they treat you?
I want you to think about what you said to them. I want it to haunt you at night, and eat you from the inside. I want you to wish you’d never said any of those things.
I want you to imagine you’re as ugly as the words you speak.
How the fuck would that make you feel?
Legs and Butt day plus cardio:
100 Jumping jacks
50 walking lunges
a bunch of other random stuffs for legs; I don’t know the names of them all.
(plus about half hour of yoga to stretch it out)
Split up into groups of ten except for Jumping Jacks; groups of twenty
50 pussy style push ups because i have NO upper body strength
30 second plank X 5
running around chasing zephyr for ten minutes pretending to be a monster
On a side note: Zephyr thinks I am dancing while I do jumping jacks, and he starts to dance too. Cutest kid ever.
I hope I can keep this up.
2 cups coffee with two teaspoons sugar and three tsp milk combined
three cups water = 12 oz combined
No breakfast yet because I am poor and can only afford to feed Zephyr
*this is tagged thinspo because it’s going under my thinspo/fitspo tab. I’m much too lazy to change them all to only fitspo.
I AM NOT pro-ana or pro-mia, so gtfo with that stuff. There is no reason to nealry kill yourself to be thin and ‘beautiful’.
If you think you may have an eating disorder, or a compulsive disorder, please seek help. Damaging your body and your mind is not worth it.
Risking your life is not worth it.
Being healthy ( at any size ) is worth it.
The size of your jeans does not define who you are, who loves you, how you should think of yourself and most of all your self worth.
Make Your Own Alkaline Vitamin Water
Find yourself needing a vitamin boost?
Click here, for complete recipe and directions of my five signature colour-free, sugar-free and bpa plastic free alkaline vitamin waters or get inspired to make your own combinations.
- Recovery - This vitamin water is ideal for recovery post-workout or after a large bout of physical activity. Blackberries and Cherries aid in replenishing oxygen in the blood while pomegranate and glutamine help to restore and repair muscle tissue damage
- C*Power - This vitamin water gives you a boost of anti-viral and anti-inflammatory vitamin C. With natural citrus fruits and camu camu powder, c*power is ideal for boosting your immunity after an illness or just keeping your body empowered. This is an excellent combination for weight loss
- Stressless - This is my favourite combination, the blend of watermelon and rosemary is divine. This vitamin water is ideal for helping you balance stress on a mental and physiological level. With the addition of B vitamins, hydrating watermelon and calming rosemary this combination is best used during times of stress or intensity
- Digest It - Excellent for aiding in digestion and stimulating the colon and digestive tract. With the combination of pineapple’s digestive enzymes, soothing, cooling mint and warming ginger, stimulating lemongrass, immunizing lychee and probiotics this water will aid in internal balance
- Detox - Purify your blood and body with this awesome vitamin water! Detox is ideal for the morning after a night out or when you are cleansing. Created with hydrating coconut water, and fresh cucumber, nutrient rich coconut meat, detoxifying milk thistle and anti-oxidant loaded raspberries and blueberries, this combination will cleanse your body from the inside out
B: oatmeal cooked with blueberries, banana and cinnamon, topped with banana and blueberries, honey and pb with a side of yogurt
S: 2 large tomatoes with 2 T ricotta and black pepper
L: apple, carrot, sugar snaps, 2 slices ww bread with apple syrup (Yay for healthy Dutch apple syrup)
S: rice cakes, pb, banana, cottage cheese, cucumber, black pepper and cinnamon ginger honey oatmeal with pb
Exercises that activate each buttocks muscle :
- MEDIUS - Jumping Jacks
- MAXIMUS - Deep Lunges
- MINIMUS - Squats
Honestly, you need NOTHING else to get the butt you dream of, just these three exercises!
SO this is why i’m getting the lift due to squats but i barely do lunges at all and i want it to be rounder, PLUS THE MAXIMUS IS THE BIGGEST MUSCLE = BURN MORE CALORIES AT REST. right deep lunges, be ready.
Yoga for the Splits
Print this out and practice these poses everyday to gain flexibility for the splits. Start by holding each pose for 30 seconds on each side. Work your way up to 1-3 minutes as your muscles start to open up. When you’re ready to try the splits use a block or pillow under your front leg for support until you feel ready to go without.
Need more help? Check out my favorite stretching videos.
DID YOU ACTUALLY LOOK AT MY THINSPO?
I am not mia or ana, (although sometimes I fee like I might be becoming ana) and ALL the thinspo on my blog has absolutely nothing to do with either. If anything, it is more fitspo; and contains pretty thin, fit girls, lovely clothes I wish to wear once I am thin again, and exercises that I do, or that I am working towards.
Fuck you and your blatant judgment of me and my goals, and hating on me for loving my body when I am fat, but wanting to be thin anyway.
Shame on you bunny; shame on you.
I have INSANELY high arches; but when I wear shoes with really high supports, I end up running on the outsides of my feet. I usually run in converse because they are flat and I can run on the proper part of my foot; but I would like some with better soles for running.
Can anyone help me??
What would something like that cost? I don’t really care how much, I just would like to have some sort of idea.